Dryerpods are a green way to dry your clothing indoors, year round, cost free. The circulating, warm air of your in-floor forced-air heat takes out the moisture in your clothing and puts it back into the home. Dryerpods can serve as a home and family friendly “humididryer” but most importantly, an eco-dryer. An essential to any household, Dryerpods allow your clothing to dry while you’re already heating your home. Your clothes can dry while your family sleeps or while you are out and about. Without using any extra energy your cloth goods dry much faster than typical air-drying. Drypods also give you a custom location to conceal your drying with no one knowing your undies are blowing in the breeze.
Visualize a Dryerpod
Dryerpods look like a beautiful custom piece of wood furniture that could fit into just about any room in your home, made of environmentally hardwood and beautifully stained with colors of plant based transparent or opaque stains. Each pod has two doors that open up to house all the cloth goods you are needing to dry. They have different options but all Dryerpods have at least one wooden, rollout rack and one wooden rod for hanging clothe goods to dry. Each pod has a custom style so you can select the perfect piece to compliment your décor. They are created to allow the wood to breath, the air to circulate and your clothe goods to dry concealed and conveniently.
General Benefits of Dryerpods
- Dryerpods are wiser, safer, friendlier, greener, healthier, and better for our planet and our families cloth goods.
- Dryerpods are easy on our clothing, easy on the environment and easy to use.
- They can be used year round for drying (most efficient when used in conjunction with your in-floor forced-air heat system.)
- The system is comparable to line drying in the sun but during the colder months.
- Dryerpods conseal your air-drying goods within a beautiful piece of heirloom quality furniture; a secret way to air dry within the home. Little do your guests know you’re drying your polka dot undies in any room of your choice.
- They condense the space needed for drying clothe goods.
- The top serves as a purposeful table for multiple uses.
- Each Dryerpod is one-of-a-kind and customized to your preferences; a beautiful piece of furniture with solid design and construction.
- Dryerpods are more than simple to assemble.
- Wet clothes can be placed directly onto racks or hangers. Once dry, clothes can then go directly into a closet or dresser.
- Children love to help with the laundry, both hanging and sorting. Children love to be involved in the process of using Dryerpods.
- There is less wear and tear on your actual metal dryer, if you happen to still use this appliance.
- Dryerpods grows with your baby, child, or yourself.
- They create extra moisture in the home.
- Dryerpods prevent less wear on clothing, no lint or cotton break down, won’t “eat” your clothing.
- They are quiet; sound free.
- Dryerpods have no static.
- Once you use a Dryerpod, you’ll wonder what you ever did without it.
Environmental, Financial and Economic:
- Dryerpods use an energy source that is already being utilized in the home and speeds up the traditional air-drying process by putting home heat to use.
- They never end up in the landfill, a timeless heirloom for future generations.
- Dryerpods are natural, non-toxic, eco-friendly with environmentally friendly woods and finishes.
- Dryerpods save money on your gas and electric bills and are always free to use.
- Dryerpods are free of repairs.
- Dryerpods put less wear on your clothe goods means your clothing will last longer and look better.
- Dryerpods are safer, healthier and better for the environment.
- The traditional/expensive electric or gas dryer is being used far less, if at all.
- Designed, handcrafted, hand-finished, packaged and shipped by a family based in the mountains of Colorado so you get attention to detail, with a guarantee you can interact with someone that knows the product in and out.
- All work done in the USA, which supports our economy and a Colorado family.
A Little More About Dryerpods...
A GREEN INNOVATIVE WAY TO DRY CLOTH GOODS
At the foot of Mt. Sopris, nestled into the Roaring Fork Valley a 3rd generation woodworker grows a thriving woodworking business that began as a family hobby and led to the start of a company we know as Dryerpods. Love of woodworking, nature, family and home inspires this environmentally friendly company that is made up of pride and family dedication. Designed and handcrafted, start to finish by a family owned and operated workshop in the mountains of Colorado, we bring to you a fresh new approach to drying clothe goods energy-free with our eco-friendly, intelligent, stylish, timeless, functional, never before created product- Dryerpods.
DRYERPODS AND HOW THEY WORK FOR YOU
At Dryerpods we know families want to make healthy and sustainable choices in all areas of their lives, especially within their home and for their children. Our company believes in only the best for our customers and our environment, and that is why we have created a piece of functional furniture that is meticulously handcrafted with the ability to dry your clothe goods with no extra energy. Dryerpods are eco-dryers, designed to use the heat of your home to dry your cloth goods with numerous benefits.
A green way to dry your clothing indoors, year round, cost free, created with ecological materials, natural stains, a functional approach, durability and eco-friendliness.
Our Dryerpods use circulating air and the heat of your home to take the moisture out of your clothing and put it back into your home. You might call it a home and family friendly “humididryer” that dries your cloth goods; an essential to any household that uses in-floor forced-air heat, which is about 50% of homes in the United States. We bring to you a piece of furniture that is not only beautiful, but fully functional to dry your goods in an environmentally conscience way.
APPEARANCE AND SIZING
We have created Dryerpods with time honored techniques and innovative technologies. Dryerpods are beautiful, custom furniture additions to a home anywhere from traditional to contemporary, with every style in between. No matter what type of drying you’ll be doing in your home or your style of décor, we’ve got a Dryerpod you’ll love and won’t be able to live without.
From our Dryerpods Seedling designed for the baby or “fresh pea” to our Dryerpods Sprout designed for the baby to younger child or “lil’ whipper-snapper pea” to our Dryerpods Climber designed for both youth to adult, male and female alike or “split pea” to to our Dryerpods Shell as a fabulous, non-heat eco-wardrobe available in two sizes!
At Dryerpods you’ll find the perfect fit backed by our commitment to superior quality and excellent value. Our goal is to offer an original design that works for all ages in a wide array of beautiful shell colors handpicked from the garden.
ECO-FRIENDLY HEIRLOOMS CREATED IN AMERICA
Dryerpods are wiser, safer, friendlier, greener, healthier and better for our planet and your families cloth goods. They are easy on your clothing, easy on the environment and easy to use. You will love yours and feel good about the way it is made knowing it is built to last. Dryerpods are heirlooms to be passed down from one generation to the next. A timeless, high quality piece of furniture you will never have to update or replace, fully functional to dry your cloth goods, time and time again.
Dryerpods has a commitment to the environment and we invest in responsibly sourced materials and efficient construction techniques. Created from sustainably harvested hardwood and hand applied non-toxic, plant based transparent and opaque wax based stains, Dryerpods are like no other drying system.
All of our pods are made of only the finest species of alder, both solid wood and furniture-grade plywood that meets high green standards and comes from eco-managed forests.. For the sake of the environment and our health, we only use finishes that are zero-VOC. Using high-quality products, eco-friendly finishes, and responsible manufacturing practices is the only option at Dryerpods. We are proud to say, that our entire process: design, build, and ship, is done here, in the US.
Who are we really? Picture this: one man, one woman, three children, and one dog, nestled in a home in the mountains of Colorado. In 2010 we went in search of a dryer system that would dry our cloth goods, especially our little one’s cloth diapers. So we set to invent and create. Our cloth diapers needed to be air dried but this process took too long in the colder months and those cloth diapers didn’t look very attractive hanging on the side of the crib or over a shower rod in the bathroom. Washing cloth diapers every other day needed a better “line dry system”.
We realized we could use the heat of our home for drying by creating something that was both beautifully visually and fine-tuned functionally. We found that all the products on the market simply didn’t meet this combination. We knew we needed to turn an idea into a product many families could benefit from. With careful research and design we took this vision to a new level and began testing baby, children and adult clothing and found that Dryerpods were able to dry goods for all ages but the size of the pod needed to be specialized, so we expanded with four different pods.
As master wood workers, designers and builders with an environmental sense, we moved forward on designing, creating and producing Dryerpods for all ages. We believe in nurturing our family, our goods and our earth. Our goods are “grown” from the earth with re-useable resources and built with quality to serve a purpose of drying that doesn’t take any additional resources. You get the same benefits of drying your cloth goods as you do under the sun, but Dryerpods enable you to dry all year long, especially the months you are already heating your home with the use of in-floor forced-air heat. Dryerpods are an intelligent, stylish, timeless piece of furniture that provides the answer to aestheticism, ecology, and function.
Dryerpods would like to invite you to participate in our growth by learning more about our eco-dryer and green product line created for safer, healthier and happier homes. Together we hope you can help us spread the word on our new and exciting products so we can help bring a better drying solution to families looking for a green drying alternative. In addition we have been working to grow our very own Green Laundry Shop so our customers will have the ability to purchase other green items related to the home. Both Dryerpods and Green Laundry Shop will provide goods that work to nurture your family and our earth. We hope you visit us at www.dryerpods.com or www.greenlaundryshop.com to checkout our website and get more specifics on our pods and our products.